Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jan 4th the second day.....

Jan 4th woke up in the morning and Viola there was no headache well if you sleep over 12 hrs there will be nothing aching in ur body anyways. Well I thought to myself today I will take a day off from gym as need to recover from my first day of Juice diet. So after dropping my son to school I headed straight back home and laid myself on the sofa and opened my computer....well I did open my computer to do some work I have started a Jewellery business ( watch out a blog spot for my Jewellery Business Soon ) which I have come to  realize that it is very easy to work for someone else as u don't have to plan your day you don't have to make big decision's and most of all your whole is already charted out for you...but when you have your business you are the boss and you are the employee. You have to maintain a discipline for yourself and make time to invest in your own business.

Well so as my morning was passing through I decided today is only Grapefruit day so I made myself 32 oz of grapefruit and put it in the fridge I know everyone says it is better to drink the fresh juice but I am little lazy if I have to make it 1 glass at a time it will get little difficult for me to be on this diet. So after I had consumed my half water and half juice which by the way is bitter like hell....I was no longer hungry.

Now i understand the meaning of grapefruit diet as you drink that bitter juice your body instantly says please don't give me that stuff anymore it is not good for your tongue or for your taste as u loose all your senses. Once you drink grapefruit you are not hungry and when you are not hungry you can loose lot of weight so grapefruit + bitterness= Weight lose.

Well today I didn't have any headache I guess my addiction to caffeine is pretty much over and I vow not to be back on that at all so now I will be a social tea or coffee drinker just like social Alcohol drinkers.

The day cruised by with not much of a problem I kept sipping on my grapefruit and it was OK I guess your tongue gets numbed by the taste so after 3 glassed it stops reacting to it. I am on season 3 of Sex and the city. I can say that officially I have not watched any food Network programs for past 2 days cos if I do then it will be one of the toughest moments to get out of it....so no Food Network for me till my 14 days are over and done with. Although while I watch my Sex and the City DVDs I do see the women have most of their conversation around food but for me it gets lot easier as I am admiring their clothes and how good they look so food is not on my mind at that point.

At night I decided to make Watermelon and cucumber juice and well my friends let me tell you it tasted very refreshing....and Amit being the support he has been and will be through out this process he makes a little trip to Costco and lands up buying the whole fruit produce section for all of us. So people if you just happen to run out all the fruits welcome to my house cos I have in abundance to put the entire building on juice diet :))). I am sure the person at the check out counter must be thinking God the man and his family is one heck of a healthy family look at  the amount of fruits he is buying.

Well night ended smoothly without any glitch. So I guess now the real process starts as they for the first 2 days your body is using up the left over food from your stomach in my case there was lot. Your fast actually don't start until the 4th day as that's when body starts to realize there is no new supply coming your way so start using the fat stored for emergency and this is emergency !!!!!!!

So lets see if my body is able to use up all the fat stored in safe places. I would like to tell them one thing only  Boys its time to get to work so work your butt/love handles off .......

Adios
will post my 3rd day soon watch out for that and till then enjoy your day/night.

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment