Hello to all out there who are trying to loose weight or thinking about loosing weight. I have been on this quest for more than half of my life. It seems like I have tried every diet possible on this planet. It is not much about my diet but more about me sticking to something for long enough to see the results.
So my new year resolution is to loose some weight around 10 lbs and more so prove to myself if I can stick on something for straight 2 weeks. I know it is difficult but with all the help and support I can get from my frds family and from all the blog readers I am sure I can achieve this goal.
I started my juice diet on Jan 3rd 2010. I woke up in the morning and started my day with 1 glass of water. After I had dropped my son to school I headed straight to the gym which I had not been there for 3 whole weeks. I gave myself 30 Min's on the cardio machine I burned 350 calories in the meantime my caffeine withdrawal had kicked in so I finished my 30 Min's of cardio and left for home.
Once I reached home I was not very hungry but the headache had started to take over me slowly but steadily...even though i managed to do some stuff ard the house such as cleaning I had to make myself some juice. I made a juice of Pineapple, Orange and grapefruit and started sipping for the whole day...i kept diluting my juice with sparkling water to enhance the taste as grapefruit is one bitter fruit..................I managed to keep my mind of the food by watching SEX AND THE CITY DVDs. By Mid-afternoon my headache was quite bad so once I had picked my son up from school at 1.00 pm I decided to take a short/long name which by the way I did sleep for 2 hrs. Even the sleep did no good for the headache, but somehow I managed to bath my son and feed him and manage to hear all his stories/ problems he had to tell me. Once all this was done I gathered myself up and made more juice but this time it was of celery, cucumber, oranges and leftover pineapple. I made enough for myself and for my Husband as he is helping me out with the juice fast so he has also decided not to eat at night that is very sweet of him. Going back to my night juice I did manage to drink it but by 8.30 I was not feeling well at all the headache seemed unbearable this what happens when u are terribly addicted to caffeine....Just when I though I will manage to survive till the end it was impossible I had to run to the bathroom as I had to throw up and so I did it was all the water and the celery juice I had consumed. I had no energy left me in me but for a change my headache was little better.
As soon I had finished cleaning myself up my Husband walks through the door never been so happy to see him and I straight went to bed and I just crashed into bed and I was out like a light.
Will tell you guys how my next day was abt to go.
Age-33
height- 5'1
weight-143.5lbs
goal-133 lbs
difference- 10 lbs
dont worry will keep you very much posted..keep reading my daily journal as i will be entering it very day....
ReplyDeleteI am loving all your blogs and so ur experiences...di...keep posting...
ReplyDelete